30 days to departure

21 Feb 2007

Today is 21st February and that means I have only one month before departure for BsAs. It still seems unreal after so many years of routine living and working in the UK. And rather scary...and exciting! My plans have gone well up to now and I have even got my Berghaus Jalan (you fellow back-packers will understand).

But I am yet to have confirmation of my accommodation. Well, you can't be that well organised, can you?It is astonishing how many things you have to think of when you go away for such a period of time as six months. Each day something new crops up, reminding me of how we complicate our lives with really unnecessary things, such as VAT and bills and subscriptions and possessions. Worth making plans like these just to realise what is important in life and what is not. Anyway, 30 days countdown. Next posting just before departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment